Conrad Hilton Oceanfront from $400s!Between the Atlantic Ocean & Intracoastal Waterway!
Located on the exclusive “millionaire’s row,” the epitome of luxury on the beach of Fort Lauderdale and inspired by the sleek dimensions of yachts and cruise ships, Ocean Resort Residences bring together the best of South Florida.
With breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, The Ocean is the vision of renowned architect Michael Graves with interiors by acclaimed designer Steven G alongside Carlo Colombo. The property has all the first-class hotel amenities and services that only Conrad® can offer.
Situated at the beach between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, in a city where water is a way of life, a choice of ownership options. The first combines full-time possession of dazzling seaside, fully-furnished condominium residence or beachfront villa with access to top flight Conrad Hilton hotel services. A traditional condo-type ownership from the $400s to over $2 million. Studios, one, two, or three-bedroom residences, and penthouses available. Live full time or part time with the option to rent your condo when not in residence.
- Completely finished and furnished residences
- Gourmet Kitchens with Sub-Zero® Refrigerators and Wolf® Hobs
- Marble Bathrooms with Vanities and Kohler® Bathtubs
- Water Works® Accessories
- Marble hallways
- Balconies with views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intercoastal Waterway and / or the city of Fort Lauderdale.
- True Conrad® Concierge and Service
- Pool serviced with Sky Deck and exclusive Spinnaker Grill hotel restaurant
- Bar / Tasting room Atlas Cocktail Lounge
- Takato Restaurant, a fusion of Korean and Japanese cuisine from the vision of executive chef Taek Lee (better known as Taka).
- Meeting rooms and boardrooms Spa and Conrad® gym with Yoga classes and routines guided by a qualified instructor.
- 24-hour valet parking
- and much more!
More Fort Lauderdale CondosMore Fort Lauderdale Condos