Bay Harbor Islands from the $800s!30,000 square feet of resort-style amenities!
Located in Miami’s exclusive Bay Harbor Islands, the latest project from visionary New York developer Ian Bruce Eichner who is credited with placing Miami Beach’s prestigious South of Fifth neighborhood on the map with the arrival of the Continuum South Beach. Residences from the $800s.
Complete with its own private marina, this boutique bayfront condominium offers 68 luxurious, one- to four-bedroom residences spanning between 1,125 to 2,500 square feet.
One bedroom, approximate 1,125 square feet from the low $800s. Two bedrooms starting at $1.1 million with park view and $1.2 million with water view, approximate 1,331 to 1,860 square feet. Three bedrooms starting at $1.6 million, approximate 1,753 to 2,184 square feet. Four bedrooms from $2.65 million, approximate 2,500 square feet.
- Views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach and downtown Miami
- Residences delivered fully-finished, including wide-plank European flooring
- 9’ ceilings with 10’ ceilings in Penthouses
- Italian cabinetry by Snaidero and Miele appliances in kitchens
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- 30,000 square feet of resort-style amenities
- 6,000 square foot amenity deck with panoramic views, rooftop pool and dedicated Kids’ & Adult areas
- State-of-the-art fitness center and Residents’ Club Room
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and valet La Ba
More Miami CondosMore Miami Condos
More Florida Preconstruction, Under Construction & Brand New Condos & Homes For SaleMore Florida Preconstruction, Under Construction & Brand New Condos & Homes For Sale