Downtown Miami Condos: Live or Easy To RentLive Full Time or Part Time & Rent To Vacationers!
Coming soon to Miami’s Downtown District 11 entertainment area, a 44-story tower that gives owners complete flexibility. Live full or part time or not at all. Owners are able to rent their condo out using the onsite managed rental program, or owners can rent it out themselves through a centralized Airbnb management platform. The condo residences will be delivered fully finished and furnished ready for use/rental.
Available are studio and one-bedroom condos, ranging from 304 to 814 square feet. Pre-construction priced from low $500s to $1.1 million. The condo residences will offer views of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Amenities and services include a 30,000-square-foot, tri-level entertainment and culinary hall:
- Signature restaurant
- Resort style pool with private lounge areas
- High design residential lobby space
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Curated collection of custom art installations
- The latest “smart building” technology
- 24-hour security &
- 24-hour room service
- Multi-lingual hotel concierge
- Valet and doormen
- Maid service
Construction is expected to begin in December 2023 and to be complete by early 2027.
Nearby attractions include:
- E11EVEN® nightclub, open 24-hours
- Miami Worldcenter, 300,000+ square feet of retail and entertainment
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Pérez Art Museum Miami
- Phillip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Museum Park
- Miami Arena
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College
- Port Miami
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Dade College – Wolfson Campus
- Bayfront Park
- Olympia Theater
- Miami Central Station