Miami Brickel Condo HotelOwners are able to handle their own rentals!
Coming to the Brickell area of Miami, a pre-construction condo hotel in one of South Florida’s most exciting neighborhoods. Some of Florida’s best shopping, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, sports and parks. Visit the historic Vizcaya Museum & Gardens or catch a Miami Marlins, Miami Dolphins or Miami Heat game. All easily accessible through Miami’s mass transit system. Available are one- and two-bedroom condo hotel units. Prices range from the low $400s to high $800s and include full furnishings.
A four-star condo hotel with the following amenities:
- 4,200 sq. ft. double-height lobby with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Rooftop pool deck with cabanas, hot tub
- Rooftop grilling and entertainment area
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- The Peacock Room in the lobby with:
- Café and bakery with covered terrace
- Artisanal market offering gourmet options
- Ample co-working area
- Domus Wine and beer bar
- Pocket Park, a covered outdoor courtyard garden
- Steam room
- Lush garden lounge
- 24-hour front desk & valet service
Owners have the option of placing their residence in the onsite condo hotel rental program. Offering access Airbnb, Booking, Expedia, Marriott and over 80 more to maximize condo hotel revenue and occupancy rates.
Owners are able to handle their own rentals, with some restrictions. Rentals must be for at least one month and less than six months.
Construction starts soon with completion scheduled for the end of 2025.
Choose from studios and one- and two-bedroom condo hotel units. Prices range from $400,000 to $873,000 and include full furnishings.