Ocean View Pre-Construction – Two Bedrooms from $600S!Live at the World’s Most Famous Beach in Daytona Beach!
Under construction at the World’s Most Famous Beach in Daytona Beach! Great prices with both ocean & Intracoastal views from the $600s, from the $700s for three bedrooms! Two & three bedroom, never-ending direct ocean views from about $1 million.
Unparalleled views meet unrivaled amenities in Daytona Beach’s newest, tallest, and most exclusive tower. Bask in the ocean breeze on the terrace, or take in the vista through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows — every detail is meticulously designed to offer the ultimate in luxury. The decadent kitchen features top of the line stainless-steel appliances from Thermador, Bosch, Kohler, and Danze; Mayfair Staturio flooring; and Snadeiro cabinetry. The two full bathrooms are complete with Kohler sinks and commodes, Danze shower heads, and a 67-inch Jacuzzi tub in the master suite. With access to two levels dedicated to luxury amenities and an enclosed bridge to the adjacent 4-Star Daytona Grande Hotel.
- At 381 feet, it is the tallest oceanfront building between Palm Beach and Jacksonville and offers incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and city lights.
- The 31-story tower includes Seaside Salons from the $200s, Luxury Condominiums from the $500s and two incredible Penthouses.
- The modern, open floor plans feature luxury finishes throughout, full-height sliding glass doors and expansive balconies to maximize the views and living spaces.
- Amenities include two resort-style pools, an Ocean Clubhouse, a Lounge and Juice Bar, Fitness Center, Yoga and Dance Studio, Saunas and Massage Rooms, Game Rooms, valet parking service and much more.
- Location adjacent to the new Daytona Grande Hotel, a 4-star hotel with exceptional service. Owners can choose to receive services from the hotel, including room service, housekeeping and concierge services.
- The location is in the heart of Daytona Beach, within walking distance of the Peabody Auditorium and Ocean Center, plus restaurants, entertainment and the Daytona Beach Pier.
- Where To Retire Magazine just named Daytona Beach one of the top 15 places to retire in the United States.