Pre-Construction in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains – from the $400s!In North Carolina’s beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains!
Coming soon: a pre-construction condo-hotel in North Carolina’s beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains! Studios from the $400s, one bedroom from the $600s, two bedrooms from the $800s, three bedrooms from $1.2 million, and up to $3.92 million for the largest penthouse. Live full or part time. When not in residence, owners have the option to rent their unit. Let vacationers help pay for your dream condo in the mountains.
An historic hotel in Hendersonville, North Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places, The Cedars was built in 1914 for the wife of the Southern Railway CEO. Located two blocks from Hendersonville’s Main Street, this iconic building will soon become the Fairmont Heritage Place The Cedars, a luxury residential development that is the first of its kind in the Blue Ridge Mountain region of North Carolina. Enjoy hiking, tubing, amazing waterfalls, spring flowers, colorful fall leaves, cool summer temperatures, winter snow skiing nearby, horseback riding, fly fishing, and Civil War historic sites. Perfectly located near Ashville, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The Cedars and its distinctive Neo-Classical Revival style will soon be fully restored, and two new six-story buildings will be added. There will be 130 condo hotel residences. An upscale, full-service, branded residence on 3.5 mountain-view acres in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
A full complement of luxury amenities including:
- World-famous signature Fairmont doorman with white glove service
- Resort pools, decks, hot tub, fire pits, food & drink service
- Valet or self-parking and 24-hour security
- Fairmont Spa, full service
- 5,500 sq. ft. event center with two ballrooms, bridal suite, meeting rooms
- Fine dining signature restaurant
- Dining terrace and gazebo
- Lobby lounge and craft cocktail bar
- Fitness center with family lounge and pool bar
- On-site dog “bark park”
- On-site beekeeping program, part of Fairmont’s sustainability initiative
Although most owners will likely use their residence as a second home, there are no living restrictions. If you want to live in your residence year-round, you can.
Construction begins in 2023 on the two new residence buildings and should be complete by early 2025.
More Condos That Pay You BackMore Condos That Pay You Back